NEW YORK REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE $49 .00 PER YEAR
New York Registered Agent LLC —
The New Yorker's Registered Agent Service
If you’re like the thousands of New Yorkers who move often, are in a building with unreliable mail service, or simply prefer not to publicly list your personal address, it’s critical to hire a reliable service like ours.
We give you our address as soon as you sign up for our registered agent service, at no extra charge.
Other business service providers will make you pay extra for an address in an obscure location, or one tied to a building whose lease is about to expire. The address we provide is stable and legit. How can we be sure?
We own our building.
Plus, our address is down the street from the Secretary of State. Owning a building close to the State Capitol allows us to:
With New York Registered Agent LLC, you get reliability, stability, and privacy.
Our New York Registered Agent Service:
You don’t need to publicly create a history of addresses you’ve lived or worked at. By using our service, you get a business address in our own building — which helps you show stability for your business and does not create a permanent history of where you’ve lived.
You will be legally notified by a state agency about extremely important legal notices. We are right down the street from the Secretary of State in Albany and the state notifies us instead of just simply sending you a letter.
We scan your legal notices to your online account and notify immediately. It’s quicker than coming home and checking your mailbox. We store these documents so you can access them at any time. Want us to manage your other mail as well? Check out our New York Virtual Office and mail options.
We allow our clients to list our Albany office address as your county of business so that you can fulfill your New York LLC publication requirement in Albany instead of the city. Doing this, you’ll save about $1000 in publication costs.
We’re the cheapest, fastest, and it’s all we do. There’s no additional fees.
Sign up online and you’ll have an online account instantly with the forms you need to file along with filing instructions for doing filings with the New York Division of Corporations.
About New York Registered Agent LLC
We are a local New York registered agent service that helps both in and out-of-state businesses register to do business in New York State and stay on top of important notices from the state.
We will send you timely reminders to file your biennial reports, and you can always track your due dates in your online registered agent account.
With a deadline every other year, it’s easy to forget to file your reports with the state. But with New York Registered Agent LLC, we’ll take care of this for you.
Business Formation Services with Compliance Essentials
As your registered agent, we can form your business for you—and help you stay in good standing with the state. You get:
- Affordability: We charge a flat rate of $100, plus state fees. The NY Secretary of State charges $200 for domestic New York LLCs, and a minimum of $135 for New York corporations (plus additional fees based on the number of shares and the par value). Many companies advertise low prices, but charge extra at checkout — not us. We charge a flat rate and give you extras for free.
- Supporting Documents: Whether you start an LLC or a corporation, you’ll need to draft legal documents for your business. When you form your business with us, we’ll give you templates for these documents completely free.
- Business Address: When we’re your New York Registered Agent, you get a reliable address. Our building is right down the street from the NY SOS, and we own it outright — we’re the most reliable business service in New York.
- Publication Requirement: This is one of the most aggravating aspects of forming a business in New York. The state requires all new LLCs to publish a notice of publication in two newspapers for six weeks within 120 days of formation. It’s a pain — and can be outright costly. But we can take care of this requirement for you, and make it as cheap as possible.
- Biennial Statements: A biennial statement is due on the last day of the anniversary month of your original filing date. We’ll send you updates before your report is due. And, if you don’t want to deal with this filing yourself, we can do it for you.
Foreign Corps & LLCs in New York
Foreign New York LLCs have a $250 state filing fee, and require you list a name and address for the New York Secretary of State to send legal notices to. Foreign New York corporations have a $225 state filing fee, and must have a New York registered agent.
When filing a certificate of authority as a foreign New York LLC or foreign new York corporation, you will need to get a certificate of good standing (current within 1 year) from your home state. It needs to be an original copy unless filing by fax.
If you need help obtaining these, just respond to our thank you email after signing up for our services, and we’ll do our best to help you through the process.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you establish and maintain a company in New York
The odds are against you. In New York, bureaucracy is the name of the game. Our goal is to remove the odds altogether by taking care of you and your business today, tomorrow, and years down the road. We hope you’ll find our services valuable, but if you desire to cancel our service there is never a cancellation fee and you can cancel at any time in your online account.