1-Day New York LLC: $349 Total (w/State Fees)
Your New York Articles of Organization Filed & In-Hand By Our Expert Filers in 1 Business Day
FREE Business Documents
Operating Agreement, Resolutions, Membership Agreements, Meeting Minutes & More
Save $$ on Publication Fees
Our NY LLC Publication Template Saves Between $1200-$1800 on LLC Publication Fees
New York LLC Formation Package: $349 Total
Your New York LLC will be filed and formed in a single business day, and you will receive everything you need to get your new company up and running. Free use of our NY LLC Publication templates save businesses $1200 to $1800.
- 1 Day LLC Formation (Holiday/Weekend Orders Processed Following Business Day)
- 365 Days of New York Registered Agent Service
- FREE: Operating Agreement, Membership Certificates, Initial Resolutions & More
- Free Use of Our Publication Templates & Submission Process to Save You $$$
- Structure-Specific Operating Agreement: Single-Member, Multi-Member, etc.
- Free Use of Our Address on Formation Documents
- Online Account to Monitor, Track, and Receive Important Business Documents
- Real-Time LLC Annual Report Reminders
- Instant Document Delivery System
- Instant Registered Agent Service
- No Hidden Fees
- Lifetime Client Support
- Online Access to Additional Business Services
Transparent Pricing: Here’s Where Your $$ Goes
Many New York incorporation services hide what they charge instead of showing you exactly where your money goes. We believe in transparency.
|New York State Filing Fee||$200|
|Our Incorporation Service Fee||$100|
|One Year Registered Agent Service||$49|
An operating agreement lays out the ownership of your LLC and the way in which it will be managed. It lists the names and addresses of your initial members, their initial capital contributions, ownership percentages, rights and responsibilities, and how ownership can be transferred. It also details management structure: initial managers, their rights and responsibilities, and how meetings will be managed.
A resolution is a directive from your members authorizing a particular action. For example, when you want to open a business bank account or purchase property, you will write a resolution authorizing a specific individual to do so.
Member certificates are evidence of ownership. Each member receives a certificate with the name of the company, the name of the member, the member’s ownership share, and any other information your members deem necessary.
Your LLC will hold member meetings throughout the year. It is crucial that an official record of these meetings is kept, especially whenever your members are called upon to pass a vote. Minutes are official records kept by your Secretary.
Save $$$ on NY LLC Publication Fees
Here’s the truth about the New York LLC Publication Requirement:
- You are required by law to publish in two newspapers within the state
- By signing up with us, you can save as much as $1800 on publication fees
We know what you’re thinking: how is it possible to save so much money? Sounds like a scam, right?
The State requires you to publish in two newspapers that are located within the same county as your main business office. When you sign up for our LLC formation service, we will list our registered office as your principal business address on the formation documents. This is perfectly legal, and we provide this service for all of our clients, as it provides an additional level of privacy for business owners.
Our registered office is in Albany County, and we have tracked down the two cheapest newspapers to publish in. Our Publication Template is designed to use the least number of words, thus taking up the smallest amount of space, and thus saving you money. Most registered agents are located in New York City, and the publication fees there run into the thousands of dollars. Fees in Albany County are far, far less.
Over 10,000+ businesses have successfully used our Publication Template and saved their businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars in fees. There is no reason for your business to shell out $1500 for a one-time publication fee that does nothing but put money into the pockets of newspaper owners. Sign up with us and save your money for something that will truly benefit your business.
How Our New York LLC Process Works
- You Order Our New York LLC Formation Package
- We Prepare & File Your Articles of Organization in 1 Business Day
- The State Instantly Confirms Authorization of Your LLC
- We Deliver Custom LLC Documents & Publication Template to You
- We Provide New York Registered Agent Service for 1 Year
- Next Year, We Send You a Renewal for Registered Agent Service*
* Registered agent service prices never go up. Unlike the competition, we don’t lure you in with low prices and stick you with higher fees next year.
Questions? Call: (518) 533-5459
- Honest Price
- No Cancellation Fees
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Upsells
- No Hidden Fees
- No “Introductory Prices”